Experience a live polo game at the field in Waimanalo with reserved seating in the VIP lounge that includes a pre-game tour of the stables and players’ area. Your experience will also include a 2-hour tour of spectacular South Oahu with suggested stops at Makapu’u Lookout with views of the healing tide pools, Eternity Beach, Kokohead lookout, and more. Your total experience will last approximately 6 hours and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
What You'll Get
You will be picked up from your preferred location in the Waikiki or Honolulu metropolitan area at 12pm by a private, luxury minivan. You will then explore South Oahu island on a private tour. Your local guide will answer any questions you have about Hawaiian history and culture or even the game of Polo.
The Polo game will start at 3pm at the Waimanalo field, with the beautiful Koolaus in the background. You will be escorted to your reserved seating in the VIP lounge, where you will have light refreshments, lunch, and drinks available for purchase (at own expense).
After the Polo game, you will be returned to your original departure point at approximately 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- There is an additional fee of $140 for pickup and drop-off at locations outside of Honolulu's metropolitan area
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour of the island
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer within the Honolulu metropolitan area
- Pickup and drop-off at locations outside of Honolulu's metropolitan area ($140)
- Light refreshments (available for purchase)
- Lunch (available for purchase)
Honolulu Harbor, Kalihi - Palama, HI 96817, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Waikiki or Honolulu, the airport, or the harbor
Directions: At the time of your booking, you will be prompted to give your contact information and given ours as well. Your driver will contact you the day before your scheduled tour to discuss your pickup location and details.
Please contact us directly if you do not hear from us the day before your tour.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Spiritual Tours Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.