Enjoy a day in Paradise and escape the hustle and bustle of Waikiki.This unique adventurous tour will show you the most beautiful scenery of the Island of Oahu. With just your LGBTQ–friendly small group and your private tour guide you will have fun and relax. You will learn about the rich history and culture of Hawaii and you will create memories of a lifetime. We accommodate 2-7 people per vehicle, riding in a air-conditioned, comfortable, new Mercedes mini van.
About This Deal
This small group LGBTQ–friendly tour will take you to the most beautiful, top sites of Oahu. Escape the city and see the truly diverse beauty of Oahu. You will journey along the South, East, North and Central side of the island towards pristine beaches with turquoise water, epic waves, majestic volcanic mountains, pineapple and coffee fields. Stops will include Diamond Head lookout, Halona Blowhole & "Here to Eternity" Beach, Sandy Beach with powerful shore-breaks, Makapu'u lookout with panoramic views over the East Coast and Healing Tide Pools, Byodo-In Temple at the foot of Ko'olau Mountains in the Valley of The Temples, Macadamia Nut Farm with free coffee and macadamia tasting, shave ice and shrimp trucks along the east/north shore, Kualoa Ranch Park with beautiful views over the ocean and Chinaman Hat or Mokoli'i Island, Haleiwa Town - historical plantation town, North Shore with world most famous surf beaches, Dole Plantation and Green World Coffee Farm.. This tour is a great way to experience around the Island of Oahu with your LGBTQ friends or family and get the most out of your day. We will return early enough for you to catch a Luau, Dinner, or a night out in town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Pick up anywhere within the Honolulu Metropolitan Area. Any hotel in Waikiki and Honolulu Downtown, Cruise Ship Doc and Honolulu Airport. Please specify your hotel or accommodation address at the time of booking.
6 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Spiritual Tours Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.