Experience a unique sightseeing tour to four traditional bourbon distilleries. Take the stress out of going on your own by booking a excelent tour. Enjoy the tour and don't worry about anything.
Your private guide leads you to four iconic distilleries where you can learn about the bourbon production process and taste some special Bourbon (+21 years). You visit: Buffalo Trace Distillery, Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey Distillery and the last tour is "Testing History" in Four Roses.
Reserve & Pay Later: (Tour price for 4 distilleries is $ 198.99 per person)
You are paying $ 70.00 for the tour reservation, after confirming the availability of the 4 distilleries, we will send an email with the new invoice for the price difference. (The price difference is $ 128.99 per person)
- Minimum of two people required per tour.
- We depend on the availability of distillers
- If any distillery is not available, we will exchange it for Bulleit distillery
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buffalo Trace Distillery, 113 Great Buffalo Trce, Frankfort, KY 40601-2091
Buffalo Trace Distillery is the world´s most award winning distillery! In The Trace Tour you know the history of Buffalo Trace Distillery and you will walk amidst the path of rolling bourbon barrels. Finally you can taste its different award-winning products
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Experience at Stitzel-Weller, 3860 Fitzgerald Rd, Louisville, KY 40216-5236
Originally opened on Derby Day in 1935 and reopened to the public in 2014, the historic Stitzel-Weller Distillery is one of the true cathedrals of the American whiskey industry. The Stitzel Weller Experience is one of the most convenient and impressive stops along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail®.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Four Roses, 1224 Bonds Mill Rd, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342-9734
Historic Spanish mission style distillery - where we will take tour where we will know the characteristics of their products and we will make respective tasting.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Wild Turkey Distillery, 1417 Versailles Rd, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342-9624
The master distillers from Wild Turkey have stayed true to a tradition from before Prohibition. In the tour "The Home of real Bourbon" you explore where they make the finest Kentucky Straight Bourbon. Who knows, you might even see Hall of Fame Master Distillers, Jimmy & Eddie Russell.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Bulleit Distilling Co Visitor Experience, 3464 Benson Pike, Shelbyville, KY 40065
Experience the cultural creators, entrepreneurs, and tastemakers that helped revive Augustus Bulleit's high-rye whiskey and create the bold, beloved Bulleit Frontier Whiskey of today. Watch the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of the Bulleit portfolio come to life through interactive tour & tasting experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Woodford Reserve Distillery, 7855 McCracken Pike Welcome Center, Versailles, KY 40383-9781
The tour of the Distillery explains the history of bourbon, to know the unique at all five sources of flavor that has the distillery, the bottling process, and much more. At the end of the tour, guests 21 and over taste the award-winning craft bourbon for themselves in the visitors' center.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Bottled water
- One car for transportation (The model and year depend on availability)
- Admissión Ticket Buffalo Trace and Woodford Reserve and Four Roses and Wild Turkey
- The lunch place depends on the itinerary and the time
- Entry/Admission - Buffalo Trace Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Experience at Stitzel-Weller
- Entry/Admission - Four Roses
- Entry/Admission - Wild Turkey Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Bulleit Distilling Co Visitor Experience
- Entry/Admission - Woodford Reserve Distillery
- Infant seats aren´t available
21c Museum Hotel Louisville, 700 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up people from their hotels located in downtown Louisville. Otherwise the meeting place will be the Hotel 21c museum (700 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202-2634)
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/25/2019 - 12/16/2020
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
8 to 9 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Spirity Bourbon Trail in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.