This 90 Minute walking tour takes you through Seattle's oldest neighborhood, with locations including the Pioneer Square Hotel, the Smith Tower, and Merchant’s Cafe and Saloon, Seattle’s oldest restaurant.
You will hear real stories of the ghosts that continue to haunt the area, topped off by venturing into a portion of Seattle’s famous “underground”, with nothing but a flashlight !
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
See the highlights of haunted Pioneer Square! Stops include The Smith Tower, Merchants Cafe, and one section of underground!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Pioneer Square
102 Cherry St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.