What You'll Get
The Dead of Night Ghost Tour meets a ghostly guide who takes you, by candlelight, down the dark streets of Williamsburg. Immediately hear of the bodies, buried behind the homes and shops, throughout town. Strange stories of the secret vault, buried in the graveyard, and dead bodies still lying below the church floors, will creep you out! Speaking of the vault, move on to Mr. George Wythe’s house, where the old well still stands, today. Secrets of Thomas Jefferson’s visit down the well’s tunnel into the vault, proves the heavy conspiracy associated with this town. Mr. Wythe may just pop his ghostly face between the cracks of the shutters, opening and closing before your eyes.
Dr. McKenzie will be happy to offer amputations or surgeries, should the need arise. He will be waiting, in skeletal form, trying to coax you in for some treatment. Hear of the old graves, where screams are still heard coming from the Palace, much less upsetting than the ones coming from the Peyton Randolph House, however. Head over to Virginia’s most haunted house, or, as some argue, the most haunted house in America! You will not believe the sounds and sights that have been experienced, while standing right in front of that eerie, dark and foreboding, empty house—or is it? Cameras do not always work in front of that house, however. Could it be ghosts? From that frightening location, head over to the pillory, where you may try it out, for yourself. Go ahead and put your head and hands in, but, be careful, as some have been locked in, before you. If you have the nerve, stay on for another fun hour.
Follow your ghostly guide to the Witch Tour, right down the street, if you can escape the pillory, that is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professionally Guided Walking Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Spooks and Legends Haunted Tours, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.