The World Aquarium is built for children! Children and families will explore the wonders of water through interpersonal, once-in-a-lifetime experiences. You'll get up close and personal with animals during this private, highly customized tour, scheduled when the Aquarium is not open to the public. During your tour, you'll spend 2 hours exploring the Aquarium's many exhibits with a guide located in two levels in its historic building.
What You'll Get
Visit: World Aquarium, 810 Lumiere Place Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63102-2105
The World Aquarium has been operating a not-for-profit educational and research based aquarium for 24 years. A private tour of the Aquarium allows guests the unique experience to see and interact with many species of fish, invertebrates, snakes, lizards, turtles, stingrays and sharks. It's an animal lover's dream come true! On this customized tour, your group can choose what activities to do and in what order. A sample of these activities includes:
• Sloth experience
• Stingray encounter
• Giant snake experience
• Giant lizard experience
• Marine tide pool experience
• Up close interactions with alligators, snapping turtles, crocodiles, giant Mississippi River fish, giant Amazon River fish, sharks, coral reef, giant tortoises, water turtles, box turtles, and Goliath groupers
The Aquarium's new location is on the St. Louis Riverfront, part of the Laclede's Landing Development. You'll be near the Arch, the Mississippi River, and across the street from the Convention Center in a historic stand-alone building devoted to a family style experience. Come be immersed in this up close and personal private tour of an interactive living museum!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tours are done when the Aquarium is closed to the public. Tours must be completed between 9am - 9pm. Contact local supplier to schedule a time on your chosen day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private, customized tour for up to 10 guests, scheduled when museum is closed to the public
- Entry/Admission - World Aquarium
- The listed price does not include a $7 parking fee or any fees for on-street parking
World Aquarium, 810 Lumiere Place Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63102-2105
Private tours are done when the Aquarium is closed to the public. Tours must be completed between 9am - 9pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St. Louis Aquacenter, Inc. DBA World Aquarium ...a childrens place in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.