This tour ends with you sitting down, not standing! You are either sitting in a pizzeria, or in a park with your fresh pizza.
I know of no other tour that combines a Brooklyn Bridge walking tour with a pizzeria.
The tour is only offered mornings. It avoids the afternoon, when the bridge is more crowded.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Once a lighthouse for New York Harbor, Miss Liberty shines a beacon of hope for Americans and immigrants.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
Tallest building on Earth for 42 years, the ESB will stand out on the northern skyline as we walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
The Bridge was designed by a man and finished by a woman. We'll stop at memorials to him and to her, 14 stories above the East River. Great detail will be given as to why the bridge had to be constructed so high and broad, how it was made, why it couldn't be made earlier, and what vehicles (not cars!) it was created for.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
A great natural harbor, ours is port to cruise ships and ocean liners like The Queen Mary (twice a year). Miles of parkland green our view. The Statue Of Liberty will be seen right in the middle. You'll be seeing it from 14 stories high at midspan!
Pass By: New York City Hall, Broadway and Murray St City Hall Park, New York City, NY 10007
Built on a hilltop in 1811, it's the source of politics in New York City. And the Brooklyn Bridge begins right here, spanning from this hilltop to Brooklyn Heights!
Pass By: Woolworth Building, 233 Broadway, New York City, NY 10003
Built in 1913, the tallest building on Earth in its day. You've seen it in the movie Enchanted. And, Potterheads take note, it's MACUSA in Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for those who can't walk far.
- Not recommended for those afraid of heights.
- Not for those who cannot climb, or climb up and down stairs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - The cost of the tour does not include your pizza.
The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel, 123 Nassau St, New York, NY 10038, USA
90 to 150 minutes
Ignazio's, 4 Water St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Stan O'Connor in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.