Aboard a glamorous ship decorated to leave an impression like no other, sail into the lagoon under a shimmering sunset or a star filled night sky capturing the essence of a romanic night. Live saxophone melodies are being played throughout the whole magical event, a full three-course dinner with three options to choose from (lobstertail&steak) (full steak) (full lobster) and a open bar set to quench your thirst all served to your desire.
*The price is per couple
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Nichupté, Q.R., Blvd. Kukulcan 77500, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Get ready to set sail and experience a unique sunset, aboard a classic Spanish Galleon in a privileged spot of the lagoon of Cancun
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Dress code: Casual (we suggest you have a sweater).
- Most travelers can participate
- The price is per couple
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- National Free Bar
- Live Saxophone
- appetizer (cheese and cold meats)
- Dinner - full three-course dinner
- Vegetarian option available with 24hrs notice.
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Nichupté
- Docking fee $10 USD
- Land Transportation $15 USD (Previous reservation)
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Stap Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.