This comprehensive guided tour of Las Vegas and the Famous Neon Museum combines a bus tour with short walks to see all the attractions up close. Stop at the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign, the Beautiful Bellagio, the Grand Venetian and the fabulous Wynn. Then go down Chapel Row on the way to Fremont Street with all of its History.
What You'll Get
Start your day with a drive down the Las Vegas Strip on the way to the Neon Museum, see wedding chapel row, and spending an hour at the museum.
Then head to Fremont Street where you will see where those old signs originally were. You'll head to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, and take pictures. Continuing on Las Vegas Boulevard, you'll see the Grand Venetian, the fabulous Wynn, the beautiful Bellagio and the magnificent MGM Grand.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking, with a 24 hour notice
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
Bally's Hotel and Casino
3 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NVStarr Tickets & Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.