Ocean Sailing with a Sail Canada Certified Instructor on the West Coast of British Columbia in Canada. Where you can learn to sail or just come for the ride. Often we see whales, sea lions and seals when we are out there.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
We meet you at our dock, or pick you up at your hotel or B&B dock. Then we sail for three or four hours in the Strait of Juan de Fuca. We may many types of ocean life like Whales, Seals, Sea Lions, Eagles and other Sea Birds. You can learn to sail from our Sail Canada Certified Instructors or just come for the trip and we'll do the sailing for you.
Bring your own snacks and beverages or the trip can be catered from The Road to Sooke Cafe or you could arrange a hike in the morning and a sail in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Aloha 32 Sailing Vessel (32 feet)
- Restroom on board
- Bottled water
6585 Goodmere Rd, Sooke, BC V9Z 0X1, Canada
Individuals can arrange transportation by contacting Starlight Sailing Adventures directly for more information.
Sooke Harbour, Sooke, BC Victoria Harbour, Victoria, BC Port Sidney, Sidney, BC
Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/22/2019 - 10/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Starlight Sailing Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.