Visit the world-famous San Diego Zoo to see where the world’s largest collection of exotic wild animals call home. Explore a vast number of open-air exhibits to come face-to-face with your favorite animals such as polar bears, gorillas, birds, pandas and lions. You'll find creatures from every biome in the world, from the frigid polar rim to the sun-baked African Savannah.
Enjoy a care-free day with the whole family at this fun, educational attraction.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Diego Zoo, 2929 Zoo Drive Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
•Africa Rocks, spotlights the amazing biodiversity found on the African continent
Panda Trek, featuring China's Giant Panda
• Elephant Odyssey, home to Asian and African elephants
• Urban Jungle, where you can visit the zoo’s giraffes and rhinos
• Australian Outback, home to koalas, kangaroos, and more from the land down under
• Northern Frontier, where you can watch the polar bears play or meet a reindeer
• Discover Outpost, featuring a petting paddock and playground for the kids to play
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Anaheim, Anaheim, California
Anaheim is a city in Orange County, California, part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a population of 336,265, making it the most populous city in Orange County and the 10th-most populous city in California. Anaheim is the second-largest city in Orange County in terms of land area, and is known for being the home of the Disneyland Resort, the Anaheim Convention Center, and two major sports teams: the Anaheim Ducks ice hockey club and the Los Angeles Angels baseball team.
Pass By: San Diego, San Diego, California
San Diego County, officially the County of San Diego, is a county in the southwestern corner of the state of California, in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 3,095,313. making it California's second-most populous county and the fifth-most populous in the United States. Its county seat is San Diego, the eighth-most populous city in the United States. It is the southwesternmost county in the 48 contiguous United States.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- admission to the Zoo
- hotel pickup
- round trip transportation to the Zoo
- Entry/Admission - San Diego Zoo
- Food and drinks
2232 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
hotel pickup at the cities of Orange, Anaheim, Garden Grove.
10 to 11 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Starline Tours of Hollywood in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.