We’ll take care of all the driving and parking, leaving you free to do what you came to Los Angeles to do: relax and take it easy.
You have three starting location options which are Hollywood, LAX airport areas and Anaheim.
What You'll Get
Guests would need to check in at Starline terminal by 7am. The bus departs at 7:30am going to Anaheim terminal. From there all the guests will join in one bus and head for San Diego.
The bus will return from Legoland at about 6:15pm. At the end of the day, guests will be returned to their hotels if the hotel is on the list.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- selected hotel pick nearby LAX airport
- round trip transfer to Legoland California
- admission ticket to Legoland
- food and drinks
1: 6925 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505, USA
2: 5260 W 104th St, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
limited hotel pickup nearby Starline LAX terminal.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
120 to 150 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Starline Tours of Hollywood in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.