What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Enter the realm of the killer whales, humpbacks, and more on this 4-hour adventure.
Begin in the beautiful and historical fishing village of Steveston, then head out to the Strait of Georgia and into the islands for the ultimate wildlife experience. Onboard expert guides live and breathe the Pacific Northwest. Many of them help participate in whale research happening on the coast and their passion enhances the experience.
Educational material, water, and snacks are all provided on board, but it is encouraged to bring food as the trip can be between three and five hours (or longer). Luckily, Steveston has lots of great lunch options to pick up before the trip departs.
The tour location is approximately a 25-minute drive from downtown Vancouver. Having this location a bit further south means being closer to the action and the commute time to the whales is usually much shorter.
There is an extremely high success rate in whale sightings, from orca, to humpbacks, and more — all in their natural habitat. If no whales are spotted, receive a voucher to come back for free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates weather permitting, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option chosen, $10 per person with capacity of 32 people)
- Pick up/Drop off HOTELS ONLY in core of downtown Vancouver and HOTELS in Richmond*
- Any questions regarding pick up locations, please contact us at 604-272-7200 / email@example.com
3 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Steveston Seabreeze Adventures LTD in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.