What You'll Get
Upon arriving to your designated meeting point on Gap Road in Strasburg at least 45-minutes prior to your confirmed departure time, you'll perform check-in duties. Before taking to the open road, you'll meet your guide, and receive a brief scooter orientation and safety briefing. Afterwards, you’ll be ready for your scenic covered bridge tour through the heart of Amish country.
Make your way to your first covered bridge enjoying the stunning views throughout the rolling farmland of southern Lancaster County. Scoot past working Amish farms, one-room Amish schoolhouses, as well as horse and buggies as you explore the area's country roads in search of 19th century covered bridges.
This tour focused on covered bridges covers up to 35 miles and makes stops at a minimum of two historic covered bridges for photo opportunities and to provide you with some history of the bridges. Each tour is unique and presents a variety of sightings and experiences.
The tour will end at the original departure point approximately 3 hours after your starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to operate a scooter
- Please specify your preferred departure time in 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking. Local operator will reconfirm time prior to departure via email prior to travel
- Riders must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the tour for safety orientation
- Closed-toe shoes required
- Valid driver's license is required
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Weight restricted by manufacturers recommended weight limit
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Single-seat scooter
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Limited Loss Damage Waiver (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Strasburg Scooters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.