Arriving to port of Los Angeles or Port of Long Beach by Cruise ship??? Then this tour is for you! Tour famous Los Angeles landmarks and local institutions on this fun, action-packed day trip from Port of Long Beach and Port of San Pedro at 9:00 am ( along with your luggage). See top Downtown Los Angeles area, and attractions including TCL Chinese Theater, Griffith Observatory, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Venice Beach, Santa Monica and the Hollywood Sign. Get a close-up view of famous movie locations, see the biggest ports in the US and explore Hollywood Boulevard on this tour that's a well-balanced mix of guided tours and free time. At the end of the tour, You have an option to be dropped of to LAX Airport at 4:00 pm, or to any hotel in Santa Monica, San Pedro or Long Beach at 4:30 Pm. and back to the Cruise Ship at 4:30 pm.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, 3911 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90037-1207
LOS ANGELES COLISEUM
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is an American sports stadium located in the Exposition Park. The stadium serves as the home to the University of Southern California (USC) Trojans football team.The Coliseum is the first stadium to have hosted the Summer Olympic Games twice, in 1932 and 1984.
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
Unlike other large cities, many people visit Los Angeles without ever setting foot Downtown. That’s a shame, since Downtown LA is rich with historic architecture and cultural attractions, not to mention sports and entertainment complexes. This slide show gives you a preview of some of the cool things to do in Downtown Los Angeles that are worth a visit.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Griffith Observatory, 2800 E. Observatory Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90027-1299
GRIFFITH PARK OBSERVATORY,Hollywood Sign:
The observatory is a popular tourist attraction with an excellent view of the Hollywood Sign, and an extensive array of space and science-related displays.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
WALK OF FAME (Hollywood Blvd)
Grauman's Chinese Theatre -
The Hollywood Walk of Fame -
- Kodak Theater, (Home of the Oscars)
- The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel ,
and many more famous places too numerous to list...
Since the first star was awarded to Joanne Woodward, in 1960, celebrities and fictional characters that have contributed to the entertainment industry here have recognized with a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame.
There are now more than 2,300 of these five-pointed bronze stars including some of the most recent honorees such as Halle Berry, Jamie Foxx and Forrest Whitaker and The Munchkins, stars of the 1939 film “The Wizard of Oz.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sunset Plaza, The 8600 Block of Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Lunch at Mel's Diner:The ultimate 50’s dining experience! George Lucas filmed scenes for American Graffiti at a Mel’s Diner. The one on Sunset Strip, where we stop for lunch on the full-day tour, is still a great place for celebrity spotting!
You don’t “have” to have lunch here – but why wouldn’t you want to? You just might recognize someone famous at the next table. Don’t let their clever disguise (Rayban(tm) sunglasses) fool you! Dine with the stars! (Lunch is not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, California
Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive: This is a city where the pawn shops are called “collateral lenders,” and make quick loans on Mercedes and Ferraris instead of toasters. This is a city where some of the clothing stores require customers to make advance reservations to shop, and where shoppers may routinely drop $100,000 or more in a single visit to a boutique on Rodeo Drive or Wilshire Blvd. A city where the post office offers valet parking. This town’s “Sister City” is none other than Cannes, France.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Santa Monica, Santa Monica, California
Santa Monica Beach: Follow America’s most famous cross country highway to the Pacific Ocean, and you will find yourself at the Santa Monica Pier.
Designed as a pleasure palace and park a century ago, currently this restored family playground is gearing up for its 100th Gala in 2009.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Venice Beach: Hilary Duff shot a video here, Jim Morrison and the Doors and bandleader Benny Goodman both got their careers started here, and now it is the place actors Jane Fonda, Viggo Mortensen and Elijah Wood call home.
It’s Venice Beach, the free-spirited beach resort town beloved for its Bohemian character, boutiques, street performers, artists, fortune tellers on the boardwalk and as a stellar place for people-watching (not to mention star-gazing)!Muscle beach and much more....( LAX drop off is available at the end of the tour: 4:00 pm).
Please note: Due to Venice Beach city conditions, we might substitute Venice Beach to Fisherman's Village in Marina Del Rey.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- pick up from San Pedro Cruise Terminal at 9:00 am
- Pick up from Long Beach Cruise Terminal at 9:00 am
- Drop off to LAX: 4:00 pm
- Drop off back to the ship: 4:30 pm
- Drop off to any hotel in Long Beach, San Pedro at 5:00 pm
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide Face masks, gloves and hand sanitizers to all passenger.
- Local taxes
- entrance fee to any museum.
Traveler pickup is offered
- Carnival cruise port, 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
- Los Angeles Cruise Terminal Berth 93, 100 Swinford St, Wilmington, CA 90744, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sunseeker Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.