Come enjoy a culinary experience like you have never done before! On this 3-4 hour walking tour we will enjoy history, architecture and our local beach while stopping at 7 culinary locations on St. Armands Circle. We will learn how to cook with spices, sample fresh juice from an organic juice shop, try local tea's, taste specialty popcorns, and enjoy delicious local seafoods and authentic Italian foods along the way! We will end the tour with a French dessert favorite! We cannot do a tour of St. Armands Circle without a stop at Lido beach! As we stroll along the white sand we will learn about the local habitat and history of the area. In between stops we will be focus on local hot spots and important land marks, showing you the very best of St. Armands Circle!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarasota, Florida Relocation, Main St, Sarasota, FL 34231, USA
This tour is for you if you are looking for a unique food experience, a romantic night out, or to just have fun socializing with friends and family. This 3 hour walking tour of downtown Sarasota will immerse you an exciting and educational culinary experience. We will be walking to 4 or 5 different family owned restaurants, meeting local artisans, and eating unique foods hand picked from state of the art chefs. Local flavors will be paired with specialty wines and crafted cocktails to take back home to show off to your friends. After the tour we will give you suggested places to spend the rest of your evening. Get ready for a great culinary tour giving you a behind the scenes experience of local culture, food, cocktails, and more.
Stop At: Lido Key, Lido Key, Sarasota, Florida
One of the best beaches in the US
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Personal Tour Guide
- Scenic Walk
- Stops at 6-7 different stops
- Dinner - Food tastings and restaurant gratuity.
- Alcoholic beverages not included
- Gratuities for your tour guide (recommend 10-20% of purchase price).
Fillmore Drive, Fillmore Dr, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sunset Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.