Set sail for a beautiful Key West sunset on the historic schooner When And If! Commissioned by then Colonel George Patton "When the war is over and if I return, Bea and I will sail around the world!" Step foot on the gorgeous teak decks, help raise sail, take a turn and the wheel or sit back and relax as Sunset Sail Key West does what it's best at, Sail away into the Sunset!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stock Island Marina Village, 7005 Shrimp Rd, Key West, FL 33040-6053
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Stock Island Marina Village, 7005 Shrimp Rd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure time varies throughout the Winter/Spring from 4:30-6:30pm to 6-8pm
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sunset Sail Key West in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.