Explore the Valley Isle. Take in the highlights of West Maui with it's unforgettable hidden valleys, rugged coastline, lush green jungle vegetation and spectacular vistas combined with excellent views of Haleakala Crater and the the Hana Rain Forest.
Combines West Maui, Hana and Haleakala. West Maui is home to one of the wettest places on earth. Long streaming waterfalls and vibrant green valleys are trademarks of this incredible volcanic wonderland. Highlights include: the "Wall of Tears" with over 17 waterfalls flowing at once; Maui's tallest waterfall, "Honokohau Falls", with over 1,100 foot drop. View the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua. Take in Old Lahaina Town with its quaint historic whaling harbor. Fly by Launiupoko, Olowalu and Ukumehame valleys. Soar above central Maui once famous for sugarcane and pineapple fields.
What You'll Get
Combines West Maui, Hana and Haleakala. West Maui is home to one of the wettest places on earth. Long streaming waterfalls and vibrant green valleys are trademarks of this incredible volcanic wonderland. Highlights include: the "Wall of Tears" with over 17 waterfalls flowing at once; Maui's tallest waterfall, "Honokohau Falls", with over 1,100 foot drop. View the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua. Take in Old Lahaina Town with its quaint historic whaling harbor. Fly by Launiupoko, Olowalu and Ukumehame valleys. Soar above central Maui once famous for sugarcane and pineapple fields.Ascend the world's largest dormant volcano, "Haleakala" (literally "house of the sun"). Discover its immense moonlike crater with pure iron oxide cinder cones towering over 1,100 feet tall. See Kaupo and Ko'olau Gaps, the huge lava flows from the crater to the sea. Hana's nearly uninhabited "back side" is home of the "Seven Pools" and Lindberg's grave. The Hana Rain Forest extends for over 180 square miles along Maui's northern coast and is the largest tropical rain forest in our nation. Tour includes views of Old Hana Town, Haleakala National Park, Kipahulu, the taro field of Ke'anae, fabulous coastline waterfalls and the world famous Ho'okipa windsurfing beach on the return. Whale watching when in season.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Weight Restriction: Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that we have accurate body weight from every passenger. FAA regulations require all passengers and their carry-on items to be weighed at time of check-in. Any passenger over 290 lbs. will require a comfort seat in our WhisperSTAR aircraft. Call our reservations for more information.
- Assisted Passengers: A portable lifting device is available for those customers needing special assistance. Please advise of any special requests.
- Scuba Diving: No scuba diving 24 hours prior to helicopter tour departure time.
- Children: A child 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult’s lap. Please provide child’s weight at time of booking. Children 2 yrs. and older must occupy a seat with seat belt on and are charged full fare.
- Check-in: Check-in is minimum 45 minutes prior to your tour departure time. For your safety and comfort, hats and over sized bags are not permitted on the flight line or in the helicopter. Please leave these items in your automobile. Bring picture I.D.
- All Flights Include: Ground safety briefing, complimentary coffee or tea, pilot personal narration and choreographed music recorded on the live digital video, Stereo aviator headsets with individual volume control, custom built digital recording system, polarized bubble windows, air-conditioned climate control, custom interiors and much more!
- Routes & Flight Time: Sunshine does not fly any specific routes but has many sights within the area of a described tour that we intend to visit during a tour. Sights may vary due to weather. Flight times are estimates and may vary a few minutes.
- Actual Flight Video: A high-definition video of your actual flight narrated and orchestrated by your pilot is available on USB for purchase.
- Photography: Bring camera and wear a dark colored shirt to reduce glare on the plexiglass windows.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- HD video of actual flight on USB (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
60 to 70 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sunshine Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.