Experience the fiery lava vents of one of the most active volcanoes in the world, Kilauea. Let our Black Beauties whisk you through the hidden tropical valleys of the Kohala mountains, alive with dozens of roaring waterfalls, and lift you above the beautiful rainforest of the Hamakua coast.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sunshine Helicopters Big Island, 62-100 Kaunaoa Dr Hapuna Helipad, Waimea, Island of Hawaii, HI 96743-9749
The Island of Hawaii is the youngest island in the Hawaiian chain and is also by far the biggest, providing a vast canvas of environments to discover a variety of unrivaled natural wonders. This is the home of Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes; Mauna Kea, the tallest sea mountain in the world at more than 33,000 feet; Mauna Loa, the most massive mountain in the world, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, the largest park in the state.
All but two of the world’s climate zones generate everything from lush rain forests to volcanic deserts and snow-capped mountaintops to beautiful black sand beaches
Experience the fiery lava vents of one of the most active volcanoes in the world, Kilauea. Let our Black Beauties whisk you through the hidden tropical valleys of the Kohala mountains, alive with dozens of roaring waterfalls, and lift you above the beautiful rainforest of the Hamakua coast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Weight Restriction: Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that we have accurate body weight from every passenger. FAA regulations require all passengers and their carry-on items to be weighed at time of check-in. Any passenger over 290 lbs. will require a comfort seat in our WhisperSTAR aircraft. Call our reservations for more information.
- Scuba Diving: No scuba diving 24 hours prior to helicopter tour departure time.
- Children: A child 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult’s lap. Please provide child’s weight at time of booking. Children 2 yrs. and older must occupy a seat with seat belt on and are charged full fare.
- Check-in: Check-in is minimum 45 minutes prior to your tour departure time. For your safety and comfort, hats and over sized bags are not permitted on the flight line or in the helicopter. Please leave these items in your automobile. Bring picture I.D.
- All Flights Include: Ground safety briefing, complimentary coffee or tea, pilot personal narration and choreographed music recorded on the live digital video, Stereo aviator headsets with individual volume control, custom built digital recording system, polarized bubble windows, air-conditioned climate control, custom interiors and much more!
- Routes & Flight Time: Sunshine does not fly any specific routes but has many sights within the area of a described tour that we intend to visit during a tour. Sights may vary due to weather. Flight times are estimates and may vary a few minutes.
- Actual Flight Video: A high-definition video of your actual flight narrated and orchestrated by your pilot is available on USB for purchase.
- Photography: Bring camera and wear a dark colored shirt to reduce glare on the plexiglass windows.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- HD video of actual flight on USB (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sunshine Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.