What You'll Get
Begin your journey by hopping on-board your luxury bus, complete with posh amenities like hardwood style floors in the bus. After crossing the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge, you'll travel through the Great Central Valley and into the Sierra foothills, where the Forty-Niners panned for gold.
Following the beautiful Merced River to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, you'll enter Yosemite National Park. Glaciers cut through these mountains, forming the spectacular granite monuments you'll see throughout the park. There are many sights and activities to keep you occupied. Visit the Ansel Adams art gallery or rent a bike (own expense). Spend time at the visitor's center to learn more about this beautiful park or head to the ranger's station for engaging walks and talks. Watch basket-weaving and beading demonstrations in the Indian Village of Ahwahnee or take a stroll along the Merced River. You'll have approximately four hours to spend in the park.
You'll join your guide for a hike to the base of Yosemite Falls or you may choose to adventure on your own.
Highlights on your Yosemite National Park day trip include:
- San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge
- Sierra Nevada Range
- El Capitan
- Bridalveil Falls
- Vernal Falls
- Merced River
- Yosemite Falls
- Cathedral Spires
- Half Dome
At 4pm, reconvene and head back to San Francisco, driving through the Stanislaus National Forest, with a feeling of fulfillment having seen one of the worlds greatest wonders.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair Accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury motor-coach with Wi-Fi, restroom and power outlets
- 1-hr guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley and 3-hr free time
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee
- Hotel pickup (from select San Francisco hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Gray Line Visitor Center located in the Union Square area at 478 Post Street. This is your departure point if we do not pick-up from your hotel.
478 Post Street, San Francisco
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Super Sightseeing Tours - Gray Line of San Francisco in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.