Our focus is on your safety and fun. Trained paddleboard and kayak guides will make sure the equipment is sized correctly for you and that you are comfortable and safe on the water. Before the rental, a short lesson and description of the area is included. We want you to make the most of your time on the water. Our guides will give a nature report as well—highlighting where to go to see manatees and dolphins as well as explaining a bit about the ecosystem.
What You'll Get
We have top notch equipment for paddlers of all abilities. Kayak rentals can be either single or double kayaks. Paddleboard rentals are good for paddlers up to 300 pounds. All rentals come with paddles, life jackets and maps of the areas to explore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is an active sport. If you have health issues, please consider this ahead of time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Paddleboards, Kayaks, Paddles, Life Jackets, and Leashes
- Bottled water - Guests should bring water.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SURFit USA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.