What You'll Get
A coed group surfing lesson is a fantastic way to spend a day in Southern California and learn how to surf in a fun and encouraging environment. It’s the perfect introduction to learning how to catch waves and live the surfing lifestyle. The group setting makes learning to surf a fun activity, whether you’ve signed up with friends or you’re ready to make new ones.
If you have never surfed before or want to refresh your skills, this is the perfect course to get your feet wet! Expert instructors will cover basic aspects of surfing, from ocean safety and surf etiquette to paddling, pop-ups and wave-riding techniques. Surf instructors are certified in CPR, first aid and lifesaving and the surf school is permitted by the City of San Diego.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be able to swim one lap unassisted across a 25-yard pool to partake in the surf lessons
- All students under 18 must have parent sign Parental Consent Form
- Surfing while pregnant is highly discouraged
- Bring sunscreen, sweatshirt, swimsuit, towel, water, a light snack, hair ties and any other items you might need while at the beach
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Use of surfboard and rashguard
- Wetsuit rental
- Surf diploma
- 10% surcharge for the City of San Diego
- 20% VIP discount in the full-service surf shop
- Gratuities (optional)
- Locker rentals
La Jolla Shores Beach
* Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surf Diva in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.