See New York from its proudest vantage point, the Freedom Tower, and gaze over 50 miles into the distance. Ride the multimedia elevator and experience the Sky Walk to feel like you're floating above New York City.
The OWTC is a spectacular glass and steel monolith, reaching 1,776 feet into the sky.
And then explore the architecture of New York City’s world-famous financial district on this fascinating 2-hour self-guided walking tour with the mobile app. Discover some of the financial district’s most popular downtown buildings as well as some lesser-known and harder to find spots. See everything from Battery Park, the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street to 28 Liberty Place, the Helmsley Building, Zucotti Park and much more.
The ferry ride to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty near the end of the tour takes around an hour, not including visiting time. This is not a mandatory part of the tour and cruise tickets are not included in the price of the tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Journey to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and admire the incredible views over New York. Pre-book tickets and choose to skip just the ticket line or all the lines.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: African Burial Ground National Monument, Duane and Elk Streets next to 290 Broadway, New York City, NY
Then walk to the African Burial Ground National Monument. Lower Manhattan was once Dutch settlement New Amsterdam, and Africans were not allowed to be buried within the settlement's boundaries.
Pass By: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
Explore part of the Parish of Trinity Church, St. Paul's Chapel is the city's oldest public building in continuous use
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Reflect on the events of September 11, 2001 when visiting the poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Listen to personal stories of remembrance & resilience following the terrorist attacks.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Take in Trinity Church chartered in 1697
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Bowling Green, Broadway & Whitehall Street, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy the small park is the oldest public park in New York City and is surrounded by an iron fence dating to 1771.
Pass By: Battery Park City, Battery Park City, New York City, New York
End the tour at the very southern tip of Manhattan, this 25-acre park is named for the artillery batteries that once stood here to protect the then-Dutch settlement of New Amsterdam.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- General Admittance to the Observatory
- Access to all 3 floors of One World Observatory (Levels 100, 101, 102)
- Access to curated eateries from casual café fare to seated fine-dining at ONE!
- Arrival via The Sky Pod elevators, among the fastest in the world
- An exciting New York City film presentation in the SEE FOREVER Theater
- Special features including City Pulse and Sky Portal
- Interactive Self-Guided Walking Tour in Mobile App around Lower Manhattan Landmarks
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Priority Access to the Skypod Elevators
- Entry to Liberty Island
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - Trinity Church
2 to 3 hours
Battery Park City, New York, NY, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surprise Me in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.