Take a 2-hour self-guided walking tour in own your pace through the Chicago Loop and discover the stories of gangsters and ghosts from the city’s past. The Loop was known as the vice district during the 1920s and 30s. See the places where gangsters such as Al Capone use to party, make deals, and carry out threats.
Visit haunted locations and old crime scenes on a tour led by historians. Spooky tales of the ghosts and gangsters of Chicago’s street will be shared along the way. Stop at the Congress Hotel, Death Alley, and the Palmer House.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Chicago Theatre, 175 N State St, Chicago, IL 60601-3623
Stop for photos at this famous Chicago landmark!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Downtown / The Loop, Downtown / The Loop, Chicago, Illinois
Take a 2-hour history-based guided tour and discover Chicago’s gangsters and ghost stories. See the city’s darker side as you walk through the famous Chicago Loop district
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Self-guided walking tour with Surprise Me mobile app
- Visits inside the Congress Hotel and the Palmer House
- Headphones (Take the headphones to listen to the audio guide in the Surprise Me mobile app)
520 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surprise Me in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.