Get an unparalleled 360-degree view of New York City from the top of the iconic Empire State Building. See popular landmarks such as Central Park, the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty, and Times Square.
After visiting Empire State Building take the self-guided walking tour with mobile app to Greenwich Village through Five Points, Chinatown, and Little Italy, all the while picking up history and local insight from your expert guide. Head to the Rockefeller Center, past The Flatiron Building, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, 5th Avenue, Times Square, New York Public Library, and the Chrysler Building.
The urban oasis of Central Park is your next destination. Sights along the way include the NBC Studios, Radio City Music Hall, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Grand Central Station, Carnegie Hall, and more. Stroll through the most famous park in America, then finish your tour outside the Guggenheim Museum.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
Art Deco skyscraper in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chinatown, Chinatown, New York City, New York
Pass through Five Points, Chinatown, and Little Italy as you admire the iconic buildings of the New York City skyline
Pass By: Little Italy, Little Italy, New York City, New York
Take a self-guided walk with mobile app around the area NYС Little Italy
Pass By: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Head down to Wall Street, the oldest part of Manhattan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Skip-the-ticket-line access
- Access to the 86th floor Observation Deck
- Access to the second floor immersive exhibits
- Self-guided walking tour with mobile app in Lower Manhattan
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Access to the 102nd-floor Observation Deck
- Headphones. Take your own to use with Surprise Me mobile app
2 to 3 hours
Orangetheory Fitness, 62 Crosby St, New York, NY 10012, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surprise Me in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.