Ready to leave the ground behind?
As the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere, Edge is a marvel of architecture, engineering, and technology with panoramic views of the city we all love. But that’s just the beginning. There’s so much more to do when you leave the ground behind.
Your adventure begins as you enter into an immersive multimedia experience—before heading up over 1,100 feet into the air. So hold your breath. Take a step. And feel the thrill at Edge.
Edge’s unique vantage point on the western side of Manhattan lets you take in the entire skyline from one place. See all the way from the tip of Central Park down to the Statue of Liberty and beyond.
Feel the thrill of leaning out over the edge with the busy city below. The outdoor deck is made of frameless glass panels boldly angled outward.
Stand on top of the glass floor and look 100 stories straight down to see the city streets below your feet.
What You'll Get
Visit: The Shops & Restaurants at Hudson Yards, 20 Hudson Yards, New York City, NY 10001-2166
Smartphone tickets accepted. Present your ticket on your mobile device
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- 360° New York views from the indoor deck on Level 10
- Access to the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere
- Access to the Glass Floor, Angled Glass Walls, Skyline Steps and Eastern Point
- Free digital souvenir photo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
20 to 60 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surprise Me in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.