If you love public art, innovative design, and urban adventure, then there's one New York City attraction that you shouldn't miss: the High Line. Escape the city's hustle and bustle on this rejuvenating High Line hike, where you stroll an elevated park with well-tended gardens, works of public art, and views of the skyline and Hudson River. Along the way, pass Vessel, an interactive artwork at Hudson Yards.
Built as part of the Hudson Yards Redevelopment Project, the Vessel is 'New York’s Staircase' – a honeycomb-shaped structure that soars to incredible heights and offers amazing city views.
Climb to the landing points of British designer Thomas Heatherwick's controversial interactive sculpture, learn about the project in the center of Hudson Yards, and explore New York's highlights on foot with the self-guided tour in a mobile app.
See the sights of Midtown NYC from three different perspectives!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave, New York City, NY 10011-7006
Check out the Chelsea Market and see the world-class grocers and restaurants
Stop At: The Vessel, 20 Hudson Yards, New York City, NY 10001-2151
Visit the Vessel, an iconic piece of architecture featuring 154 interconnecting flights of stairs, 2,500 individual steps and 80 landings
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: The High Line, New York City, NY 10014
Enjoy a scenic walk through the High Line, one of Manhattan’s most unique parks. Built on top of a former elevated freight train track, the tracks were turned into a greenway in 2009
Pass By: Hudson Yards, Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
Discover the Hudson Yards, and see the Vessel, “New York’s Staircase.” This honeycomb shaped 150-foot tall art piece can accommodate up to 1000 people at a time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- 1.5-hour Self-guided walking tour with English audio guide in mobile app
- Midtown NYC
- The Hudson Yards neighborhood
- Neiman Marcus Department Store
- Macy's on 34th Street
- The Vessel
- Bryant Park
- The High Line
- Timeslot reservation for the Vessel
- Entry/Admission - The Vessel
- Food & beverages (available for purchase throughout the tour)
- Headphones. Take your own to use with Surprise Me mobile app
1 to 2 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surprise Me in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.