Whether you are going down from your Empire State Building Observatory experience or just strolling around Midtown and craving for sushi, our class is perfect for your needs!We are conveniently located at the lobby of Empire State Building and we offer fun sushi rolling classes. Why leave the fun to the chefs if you can make your own?!Sake is included for 21 years older and bottle of water and homemade yuzu lemonade are also in the drink menu.We award Master Roller of The Night a prize and you get to take home Bamboo Rolling Mat as a souvenir!
What You'll Get
Sushi-teria is a Japanese restaurant located at the Empire State Building. We take pride of serving quality sushi for the past 8 years in Midtown.
Learn how to make sushi rolls with our highly trained chefs, Chef Tony and Chef Alex. Whether you are booking the class as a corporate event or with friends and family, we guarantee FUN in our class.
Our chefs choose a Master Roller of the Night to receive a bottle of sake as a treat! Enjoy our homebrewed low sodium soy sauce and homemade spicy mayo. Get firsthand tips and techniques on how our chefs make sushi at home for their friends and family. Our goal is to add sushi rolls in your meal planning at home!
In this course you will learn the following:
- Technique in preparing Sushi rice
- How to choose Sushi Grade Ingredients
- How to make traditional rolls and handroll
- Sushi History and other fun facts!
The class includes:
- Free maki su or bamboo rolling mat as souvenir
- Bottle of water
- Bottle of Nigori Sake
- Unlimited Edamame
- Sushi Recipes and Notes via Email
• Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
• Steamed Edamame
• Sushi Rolls and Hand Rolls - Roll as much as you can! But on average, people would eat 2 rolls and 1 handroll
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Alcoholic Beverages - Must be 21 and older. Bottle of water and Homemade Lemonade is also available
- All things needed in making sushi is provided ex: knives, bamboo rolling mat etc.
15 West 33rd Street, New York, NY 10118, USA
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sushi-teria in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.