All inclusive price for gas, 5 guests and captain! Sit back and leave the driving to us while you enjoy beautiful Lake Tahoe in comfort and style aboard the luxurious Grateful Red. She is a 27- foot Mariah Z250 Limited Shabah, one of only two boats crafted in this style. Guests can bring aboard snacks, food, beverages, (except Red wine) and enjoy! Bring up to five passengers. Includes Captain, guide, all gas, equipment and fun! This is the Ferrari of Lake Tahoe and has power and a smooth ride. This is the best way to see Emerald Bay up close and personal.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Tahoe, CA
Private boat tour of Lake Tahoe. We will customize the itinerary based on your specific interests. Potential stops include Emerald Bay, Sugar Pine State Park, Secret Harbor, Sand Harbor, Ski Beach and more.
Stop At: Emerald Bay State Park, Hwy 89, CA 96145
We'll cruise through Emerald Bay, past the only island on Lake Tahoe, Fannett Island. If we can dock and explore the beach and Vikings Holm, we'll make a stop. As we continue to explore Emerald Bay, you'll see why this is the most photographed location on Lake Tahoe.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: D.L. Bliss State Park, Hwy 89, CA 96143
The cobalt blue waters of DL Bliss are impressive as is the natural landscape of this famous park. We'll stop at Rooster Rock and see if any brave souls are rock climbing and jumping off the 30 foot rock.
Stop At: Rubicon Trail, D.L. Bliss and Emerald Bay State Parks, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
We'll cruise through Rubicon Bay, one of our favorite places to swim in the Emerald green water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Water toys, noodle, pool rafts
- Life jackets and all safety gear.
- Lunch - Lunch is not included, but we recommend guests bring a picnic lunch.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tahoe By Design in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.