Your Jet Ski and parasailing experience starts at the rental office near the beach in South Lake Tahoe. You can do the activities in either order as long as you schedule them for the same day.
Jet Ski Rental (1 hour)After receiving operating instructions and a briefing on the lake’s safety guidelines, jump on your Jet Ski and take off!
You have one hour of rental time to cruise around the lake, admiring the gorgeous mountain views from the water. If you’re feeling the need for speed, zoom across the surface, enjoying the wind rushing through your hair; if you’d rather relax, head to an out-of-the way cove or look for a secluded beach. When your hour is up, just return the Jet Ski to the marina.
Please note: If two people book this Super Saver together, you may combine your vouchers and hop on one Jet Ski for two hours, or you may each have your own Jet Skis for one hour.
Parasailing (8-minute ride; 40-60 minutes on the boat)
Meet your experienced parasailing crew and hop in the speedboat for your parasailing ride high above Lake Tahoe.
Depending on the weight of all participants, you’ll most likely be paired with one or two others for a tandem ride. After the crew straps you safely into your harness, which is attached to a 400-foot (122-meter) rope, the boat will start moving and you’ll go flying into the air!
Reach a height of 200 feet as you float through the sky, your heart pounding with every moment of the eight minutes you’re in the air. Enjoy the views of the sparkling blue water surrounded by forest-covered mountains until you come back down.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Credit card is required at time of rental
- Must be at least 6 years old to parasail
- Parasailing is done in tandem; singles may be paired with another person or two depending on weight
- Jet Ski holds a max of two people, including driver
- A driver's license is required to operate a Jet Ski. Persons 18 years (with a valid drivers license) can operate a Jet Ski with passengers of any age. Persons 16 years can drive a Jet Ski (with a valid drivers license) but cannot have passengers under 18 years. No one under 16 can ever operate a Jet Ski
- Note: If you book with an even number of people, such as a couple, then you may combine your vouchers to use one Jet Ski together for two hours, or you may each have your own Jet Skis for one hour
- Jet Ski rental for 1 hour
- 1 parasailing ride for 1 person
- $10 fuel charge
Tour office in South Lake Tahoe (exact address will appear on your booking voucher)
Jet Ski rental available from 8am to 4pm, subject to availability Parasailing is available from 8am to 4pm, and a reservation for a specific time is required; please contact the tour operator after booking to set up a time (contact info will appear on your booking voucher) Note: Both activities must be completed on the same day
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tahoe Sports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.