What You'll Get
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.
Your Jet Ski adventure starts with check-in at the tour office near the beach in South Lake Tahoe. After a quick safety briefing, your guide will fit you with a life jacket and put you on your Jet Ski. Then take off from the shore, following your guide west to Emerald Bay, an oval-shaped bay in Lake Tahoe’s southwest corner that’s one of the lake’s most beautiful spots — no surprise it’s a National Natural Landmark.
You’ll ride for about 6 miles (10 km) to reach Emerald Bay, enjoying views of the snow-capped peaks surrounding the lake as you ride. When you arrive, cruise past Fannette Island, the only island on Lake Tahoe, and then pull up on the beach and hop off your Jet Ski to explore the area surrounding the bay.
On the beach, enjoy the view of Emerald Bay and the rest of Lake Tahoe in the distance. With your knowledgeable guide, check out Vikingsholm, a 1929 mansion right on the shore of the bay that’s listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Hear a bit about its history and architecture, and then take a short and easy hike to Eagle Falls for a waterfall photo op.
Hop back on your Jet Ski to head back toward South Lake Tahoe, racing your friends or family and enjoying the wind on your face. If there is time left, you may play around on your Jet Ski before returning to the marina at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Credit card is required at time of tour
- A driver's license is required to operate a Jet Ski. Persons 18 years (with a valid drivers license) can operate a Jet Ski with passengers of any age. Persons 16 years can drive a Jet Ski (with a valid drivers license) but cannot have passengers under 18 years. No one under 16 can ever operate a Jet Ski
- Jet Skis hold a maximum of two people, including driver
- Note: If you book with an even number of people, you may combine your voucher and share one Jet Ski. For example: if two people book, you may combine your vouchers to use one Jet Ski together for two hours, or you may each have your own Jet Skis for one hour
- Use of Jet Ski (for 1 or 2 people)
- Operating and safety overview
- Professional guide
- $15 fuel charge (payable to local operator at time of tour)
Tour office in South Lake Tahoe (exact address will appear on your booking voucher)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tahoe Sports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.