At street level experience a Walking Tour of Midtown Manhattan, finishing with the thrill of SUMMIT One Vanderbilt; New York's newest and most mind-bending way to see the iconic skyline. Brave glass skyboxes 1000ft above Madison Avenue, take in rare views, and immerse yourself in this multi-sensory love letter to the city. The Walking Tour is led by a local New Yorker, taking in the Rockefeller Center, 30 Rock, NBC Studios, 5th Avenue, the historic Grand Central Terminal, and more.
- Spend time with a New York City guide, a local versed in all things Manhattan!
- Hit the must-see sites including Radio City Music Hall, NBC Studios, and Rockefeller Center
- End the tour with entrance into the SUMMIT One Vanderbilt building
- Go inside Grand Central Terminal, see the famed brass clock, visit the Whispering Wall
- Take in Midtown's historic architecture at the Chrysler Building, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and the NY Public Library
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Radio City Music Hall, 1260 6th Avenue Between 50th and 51st Streets, New York City, NY 10020
Begin your tour right under the marquee at Radio City Music Hall, beginning with the tale of the theater's famous Rockettes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, Rockefeller Center, New York City, New York
We're going to 30 Rock! At Rockefeller Center, stop at its famous skating rink and wander over to the gorgeous Channel Gardens.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Shop at NBC Studios, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112, USA
While we might not see Hoda, we will take a quick pause outside the NBC Studio's to peek through the windows at the Today Show.
Pass By: Saks Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY
We will turn onto Fifth Avenue and walk by the retail mecca, Saks Fifth Avenue. I wonder how it got that name?
Pass By: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
See the historic St. Patrick's Cathedral on Fifth Avenue.
Stop At: Fred F. French Building, 551 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10176-0001
Enter the lobby at the Fred French building, a slightly off-the-beaten-path, "in-the-know" wonder of decorative arts.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: New York Public Library, 476 5th Ave New York, NY 10018, New York City, NY 10018
Pose with Patience and Fortitude, NY Public Library's majestic marble lions while reading the words of great writers passing below your feet as you stroll down charming Library Way.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Pass by and gaze upon the gleaming temple of Art Deco brilliance that is the Chrysler Building.
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Head into the pulsating heart of New York’s transportation pantheon, Grand Central Station. It's time to take a moment to gaze up towards the celestial ceiling with the open heavens recreated in stunning detail. Follow your guide through the station's main hall to visit some, "I've seen that on TV!" spots like the famed brass clock atop the main Grand Central Station Information Booth, and then take a visit to the Whispering Wall to experience firsthand its odd secrets.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, 45 E 42nd St Entrance located on the Main Concourse of Grand Central Terminal, New York City, NY 10017-5408
As you near the end of your tour, say farewell to you guide at the thrilling and multi-sensory experience that is New York's newest must-see building. See rare views of Manhattan from a new perspective, through ingeniously designed environments.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Carriers and small fold-up strollers are highly encouraged. Large strollers cannot be accommodated.
- The SUMMIT One Vanderbilt portion of this tour is self-guided.
- You are required to go through airport-style security on this tour. No luggage, weapons, or food (except for water in a clear container) is allowed.
- COVID UPDATE. Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to New York government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Make sure to bring sunglasses. The reflective material used throughout the Summit One creates a very bright environment.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Stilleto heels, steel toed boots, sports cleats, and any other footwear that can damage the flooring in Summit One is not permitted. Please dress appropriately to avoid unwanted exposure on glass and mirrored floors. We recommend wearing pants, shorts or tights when possible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Local English-speaking guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
- Pre-reserved ticket to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
- Entry/Admission - SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
- Hotel pickup and drop-Off
Radio City Music Hall, 1260 6th Ave, New York, NY 10020, USA
1 Vanderbilt Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walks - USA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings