This personalized 75-minute horse-drawn carriage tour of Victoria is our signature waterfront tour! Relax through the glory of Beacon Hill Park before embarking on an extended Salish Sea waterfront journey that will invigorate and refresh the senses. This tour inspires everyone and finishes with a glimpse into Victoria’s charming heritage district of James Bay.
Please Note: Tour is priced per carriage. Each carriage seats a maximum of 6 guests.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Your majestic horse and professional, informative and entertaining carriage driver/tour guide await you at the corner of Belleville Street and Menzies Street, next to Victoria's beautiful inner harbour and magnificent Legislative Buildings. Upon arrival you will be escorted to your carriage where we'd be happy to take photos before you embark upon your journey.
The Grand tour will pass some of Victoria's most famous landmarks, including the British Columbia Legislature, the totem poles of Thunderbird Park, St Ann's Academy (a magnificent 1871 Catholic school), and many historical buildings such as the home of renowned poet, activist, painter and author, Emily Carr. Relax and enjoy the serenity of the beautiful 155-acre Beacon Hill Park with its stunning floral gardens, elegant fountains and natural landscapes.
Upon exiting the park, your senses will be invigorated as you travel to the Salish Sea waterfront where you will enjoy sweeping panoramic views, including the snow-capped Olympic Mountain range in Washington State, USA. Your tour returns through Victoria's charming residential neighborhood of James Bay, allowing you to experience a glimpse into local life.
This private tour will be personalized for you, with the right mix of historical information, local folklore and simple relaxation as you sit back and enjoy the clip-clop of your horse's hooves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is priced per carriage
- Carriages seat a maximum of 6 people
- All tours are subject to weather. In the event of inclement weather (ice, snow, high winds), your local tour operator will try to contact you via the information provided, else please call to confirm your reservation.
- Wheelchair accessible: person must be able to transfer themselves into the carriage
- Dog friendly (we love them, but please keep them off the seats)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Local taxes
- Professional, uniformed guide
- Warm faux-fur blankets for cooler evenings
- Collapsible roof to maximize comfort in all weather
- Evening tours will be lit with the soft glow of carriage lanterns
1 hour 15 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tally-Ho Carriage Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.