On this personalized 30-minute horse-drawn carriage tour, hear stories of the lives of Victorians, past and present, while travelling through the charming heritage district of James Bay, Victoria’s oldest neighborhood, and experience the breathtaking air while enjoying a short journey along the Salish Sea waterfront.
Please Note: Tour is priced per carriage. Each carriage seats a maximum of 6 guests.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Your majestic horse and professional, informative and entertaining carriage driver/tour guide await you at the corner of Belleville Street and Menzies Street, next to Victoria's beautiful inner harbour and magnificent Legislative Buildings. Upon arrival you will be escorted to your carriage where we'd be happy to take photos before you embark upon your journey.
The Heritage Tour provides a glimpse into local life by travelling through the charming James Bay neighborhood, one of Vancouver Island's oldest residential districts. Enjoy meticulously preserved heritage homes, including the birthplace of renowned activist, painter and author, Emily Carr. As your carriage meanders along the Salish Sea waterfront allow the invigorating smell of the ocean air revive you and enjoy views of the snow-capped Olympic Mountain range in Washington State, USA.
This private tour will be personalized for you, with the right mix of historical information, local folklore and simple relaxation as you sit back and enjoy the clip-clop of your horse's hooves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is priced per carriage
- Carriages seat a maximum of 6 people
- All tours are subject to weather. In the event of inclement weather (ice, snow, high winds), your local tour operator will try to contact you via the information provided, else please call to confirm your reservation.
- Wheelchair accessible: person must be able to transfer themselves into the carriage
- Dog friendly (we love them, but please keep them off the seats)
- Local taxes
- Professional, uniformed guide
- Warm faux-fur blankets for cooler evenings
- Collapsible roof to maximize comfort in all weather
- Evening tours are lit with the soft glow of carriage lanterns
- Entry/Admission - Chinatown
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tally-Ho Carriage Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.