· Redeemed December 7, 2017
· Redeemed October 28, 2017
· Redeemed October 5, 2017
What You'll Get
On this tour, you'll learn about Harlem's rich history while sampling a variety of dishes from distinctive restaurants. After the tour, use your newly acquired knowledge to explore Harlem's many culinary and cultural gems.
Harlem’s culture means much more than eating. Whether or not you're a native New Yorker, this unique and fun tour will be to place Harlem on your “must do” list in the city.
On this guided tour, tasting selections are subject to change, but typically include:
- An authentic Soul Food restaurant
- A Spanish Caribbean eatery
- A French West African Café
- A neighborhood bakery
- An amazing tea and spice shop
All tastings are included in your ticket price. For most guests, enough food is served that a meal afterwards is not needed. You will also be given a bottle of water per person at the start of the tour.
Do not eat before the tour. You will be eating a lot of food!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Gratuities at each stop
- Local, professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities to the guide are not included but optional
(specific location provided on voucher)
Tour ends nearly across the street from the beginning location
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Taste Harlem Food and Cultural Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.