• 2-hour Culinary tour in the French Quarter • Learn the difference between Cajun and Creole cooking • Visit some of the most historic restaurants in the French Quarter
What You'll Get
Having trouble deciding where to have lunch? Overwhelmed with all the choices? Not sure where to start? Then this food tour is your cup of tea (no pun intended!). Explore with us as we discover why New Orleans' Cajun and Creole cuisines are some of the most desired in the country. Learn about the French Quarter's famously delicious dishes. Meet the people behind the scenes that sprinkle local culture with flavors. Learn the historical facts about the city's oldest restaurants and discover the secrets behind New Orleans creole cooking. Learn about the architecture of the buildings and their 300 year old history so come and join us for this one-of-a-kind 2 hour crescent city culinary tour that offers a cultural experience you and your taste buds won't forget!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Professional guide
- Cajun and Creole recipes
- Top foodie recommendations
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food samples (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Louisiana Supreme Court Building
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Taste of Nawlins Culinary History Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.