Taste Albany's rapidly evolving culinary scene by exploring the food print of this historic city on the west bank of the Hudson River!
• 6+ tastes and sips that represent Albany's culinary and craft brewing scene.
• Discover New York's historic connection with craft brewing and how it has returned to flourish.
• Get an insider's introduction to one of the oldest churches in New York and discover where some of the famous congregants sat.
• See if you can find all the Nipper statues and how they are connected to this legacy city.
What You'll Get
Your tour guide will greet you at Albany Heritage Area Vistiors' Center, 25 Quackenbush Square, located at the corner of Broadway and Clinton Ave, Albany NY. We meet at 11:15 and our first taste will be at 11:35. Our tour highlights 6 tastes from different local restaurants, some history of Albany, architectural accents and culture. Our tour lasts 3 hours and we walk about 1.5 miles, one slight climb up State St. with plenty of rests during our tastes. This progressive meal is an entertaining and delicious way to experience Albany, New York's Capital City for 320+ years, and its current culinary and craft brewing boom. You'll sip and sample from restaurants that are spicing up Albany's food scene. Discover stunning architecture and cultural tidbits that will help you develop a fresh perspective on New York's capital city. This is a great way to kick off your weekend in the Capital District. Bring your appetite and your friends and family to celebrate this great legacy city and let your culinary adventure begin!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian and gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Beer tasting
- Food tasting
- coffee or tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Taste of Troy Food Tours
- The listed price does not include a $3 parking fee, payable once you park.
- Transportation to/from attractions
Albany's Heritage Visitors' Center on Quackenbush Square
Tour ends at final stop on Broadway not far from starting point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Taste of Troy Food Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.