· Redeemed July 11, 2016
What You'll Get
You will stroll through the "Broadway" Theater District and view a building that set the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest structure ever moved on rubber-wheeled dollies. Enjoy VIP service at some of the newest and hottest award winning restaurants downtown; including a tasting on one of the best Twin Cities rooftop terraces. You will also sample and learn the art of local beer making with a local brewery.
The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument, visiting the tallest building in Minneapolis, and you can even get your picture taken in front of the famous Statue of Mary Richards tossing her hat. Along the way, you will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. You'll enjoy drinks and learn the secrets behind the great food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.
Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of checkout
- Ham and Pear Crisp Sandwich with fresh home-made chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food" served with their famous purgatory punch
- All about sourcing local with a hummus platter featuring grilled flatbread, veggie crudo, white bean, sweet potato hummus with pimento goat cheese, served with a house made cocktail
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Fresh and melt in your mouth Rotisserie Chicken Wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup, lemon juice, fresh ginger and Sriracha
- Fine chocolates to be savored
- Fried Shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy Thai chili sauce, served with Ginger Citrus Sauce with Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Featured on the Cooking Channel Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf with Peace Coffee known for their reputation for farm-to-roaster integrity, local ownership (cooperative), and bicycle deliver (rain, shine, sleet or snow)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make sure you are wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Please specify any dietary restrictions at the time of checkout in the "special requirements" field.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years, must be at least 21 years old to join this tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of checkout
- Local guide
- Food samples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Taste Twin Cities in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.