My team and I have been hosting food tours for 10 years and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the neighbourhood is the worst we've seen. But Kensington Market, like it's immigrant heritage, is full of survivors. Let's support them together! We may not be able to travel internationally, but still we'll travel:
1. Around the world, locally - we'll sample a variety of cuisine from various cultures in the multi-cultural enclave of Kensington Market, including a stop in Chinatown.
2. Through time - we'll trace the history of the market weaved through the stories of the stores we visit.
3. Through perspectives - we've got the insider's edge, from special foods made just for our group, to secret photo spots in the market.
IMPORTANT! Please send a message if you have any questions!
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kensington Market, Toronto, Ontario Canada
This is the food tour for all you culinary adventurers! Take a trip around the world in one lunch as we sample a variety of cuisine from various cultures in the multi-cultural enclave of Kensington Market, including a stop in Chinatown.
Meet your guide and tour group at Kensington Market in downtown Toronto. Then, follow your guide on an easy 2.5-hour stroll through the area, a distinctive multicultural neighborhood in Downtown Toronto. One of the city’s oldest and well-known neighborhoods, this unique area is a National Historic Site of Canada.
Visit a diverse mix stores, bakeries and vendors including Chinese and Latin American kitchens. All tasting fees are included.
In between stops, your guide will teach you about the history and culture of food in Toronto.
At the end of the tour, leave with a Toffle™ aka Toronto Truffle, a popular new dessert invented by Tasty Tours. You can only get this on a Tasty Tour!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Important! Please include any dietary restrictions in 'special requirements' box at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Local guide
- All tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Moonbean Coffee Company, 30 St Andrew St, Toronto, ON M5T 1K6, Canada
2 hours 30 minutes
250 Augusta Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2L7, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tasty Tours Toronto in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.