What You'll Get
This amazing fall tour was created to showcase the beauty of The Great Smoky Mountains during the fall color change. The location we will visit is unknown to most tourists and even locals so we can not disclose it on this site. We do this because we want to give our customers a raw view of the wilderness without having to wade through large groups of onlookers. We enjoy having visitors to our area and sometimes folks just want to enjoy the sights of nature in peace and quiet away from the high traffic areas.
The Trees of Many Colors tour will highlight the trees and wildlife of the area. We will also get to see the 4 tallest peaks of the Smoky Mountains from afar. We will discuss the different tree types, the hibernation patterns of the animals, the history of the land, and so much more. All of our tours teach you about our history and heritage but in a very fun and interesting way. The tour is designed for guests of all ages but very small children may need assistance from their parents in some areas if you intent to take the short hike that is available. This tour includes snacks and water on board for all guests. Departure time and return time are approximate. .
NOTE: Minimum numbers do apply. This tour only operates with 6 or more total guests. Please be sure to use a valid phone number to be informed of changes or cancellations when booking your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Necessary Direction & Information will be emailed in the Voucher after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking may be involved
- Tour may be canceled if participation is to low (full refund will be provided in such cases). Minimum number apply.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Local guide
- Snacks and Water will be provided.
- Transportation to and from the location is provided
All tours depart from the Shops of Pigeon Forge
135 E Wears Valley Rd.
Pigeon Forge, TN 37862
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tennessee Mountain Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.