What You'll Get
Embark into all the best local spirits that Tennessee has to offer. Enjoy multiple stops during this 4-5 hour tour with your friendly and professional local guide. Visit no less than 3 local moonshine distilleries and 3 local wine distilleries. Depending on time, we could visit as many as 8 different local distilleries! Try the once outlawed and taboo liquid known locally as white lighting (aka: moonshine) or the smooth flavors of a quality wine.
Learn about the history of moonshine which played a role during the prohibition. Hear stories about some of the areas most famous moonshines. These local fine brew masters have flavors ranging from the hard hitting traditional corn mash or rye to the amazing and sweet flavors like apple pie or strawberry shortcake. Visit some of the major locations during your journey, such as Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine, Smith Creek Moonshine, Sugarlands Moonshine, Tennessee XXX Moonshine, Old forge Distillery at The Old Mill, Tennessee Legend and Thunder Road Distilleries.
Not into moonshine? Taste a more delicate, buttery, bright and complex flavor at the local wine distilleries. Here in the mountains of East Tennessee, we enjoy very rich soil that's produced some of the sweetest grapes. Relish unique wine which is described as minerally, juicy, and intellectually satisfying with a hint of oak. Once you visit 3 of the local wineries you may receive a FREE gift (subject to availability and not guaranteed). You will get to see inside the wine cellar and taste some of the magnificent quality wines grown and bottled in East Tennessee at the following wine distilleries: Hillside Winery, Sugarlands Cellars, Mill Bridge Winery, Apple Barn Winery and Mountain Valley Winery. After your journey, relax as you're driven back safely to the original starting location in Pigeon Forge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. No refunds due to rain unless the weather is deemed hazardous
- All guests are required to attend a 5 minute meeting before the tour begins
- A photo ID is required for all participants
- Transportation to each location
- FREE GIFT from the local wineries once you visit 3 of them (subject to availability)
- Local Guide
- Fully Narrated Tour
- Wine Tasting
- Moonshine Tasting
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mountain Valley Winery
- Entry/Admission - Apple Barn Winery
- Entry/Admission - Hillside Winery
- Entry/Admission - Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine
- Entry/Admission - Sugarland Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Sugarlands Distilling Company
- Entry/Admission - Old Forge Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Thunder Road Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Tennessee Legend Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Mill Bridge Winery
- Entry/Admission - Smith Creek Moonshine
- Entry/Admission - Tennessee XXX Moonshine on Teaster
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Shop of Pigeon Forge parking area
Please see the voucher for departure and return times. If you have questions about the departure time please call us (865) 455-6981
4 to 5 hours
Original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tennessee Mountain Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.