We offer a fully serviced experience, often similar experiences do not include an experienced boat guide/driver.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canyon Lake, Canyon Lake, Texas
Our experienced welcoming host will meet you at the boat ramp and assist you onto the boat. He/She will explain safety requirements and go over all activities for the tour prior to departure. Travelers will be taken to an Island where the pontoon boat will beach and allow travelers to swim in a lake island beach. Travelers will be offered the option to tow tube for the next 45 min. followed by 1 hour of sight seeing and lake swimming. All times and activities are flexible according to the wishes of the travelers.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Water bottles and light snacks such as cheese/peanut butter crackers and or lunchables and or chips.
- Tow tubing equipment such as tow line and towing tube.
- Floatation tube, noodles etc.
- Towels, water shoes, swim suits. Soft drinks, full meals.
Canyon lake tx boat ramp 17, 401-, 499 Old Hancock Rd, Canyon Lake, TX 78133, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Teresa and Victor Isarraraz in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.