The Magic of Christmas allows you to sample the wonderful winter sights & tastes of Saanich beyond Butchart Gardens to the hidden gems of the Paradise Peninsula's craft farm-to-table and spectacular scenic views.
Let us transport you into the future of travel in the elegant, sporty luxury of a Tesla Signature Model S 85 or new Model 3: the world's first fully-electric, solar-powered* touring sedans. NEW: Tesla Model X SUV for 6!
Inspired by his grandmother's garden, the Butcharts' transformed their family home & cement factory on Tod Inlet into one of the world's premier floral show gardens. Slake your post-garden thirst at a local craft cafe, vineyard, distillery, or brewery.
Your 4 to 8-hour Tesla Tour will visit Butchart Gardens with optional visits to Butterfly Gardens or your choice of Saanich-area vineyards, honey farms, distilleries, & tea-rooms (tasting fees included, admission fees & meals not included). Admission tickets may be purchased at the gate and online
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Ave Brentwood Bay, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J8 Canada
Inspired by his grandmother Jennie's garden, the Butcharts' grandson transformed his family's home & cement factory on Tod Inlet into one of the world's premier floral show gardens.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Gardens at HCP, 505 Quayle Rd, Saanich, British Columbia V9E 2J7 Canada
The Gardens at Horticulture Centre of the Pacific (HCP), home to the Pacific Horticulture College, presents a year-round garden experience that all can enjoy. HCP is a public garden lovingly cared for by volunteers, staff and students. From our hands-on Children’s Garden to the largest outdoor Bonsai Garden in Canada, and the only outdoor bonsai Garden in Western Canada, you will find something to inspire at every visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Victoria Butterfly Gardens, 1461 Benvenuto Ave, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J5 Canada
Thousands of tropical butterflies (up to 70 species) fly through our large facilities – the size of almost 3 basketball courts. With surprises at every turn, you’ll encounter poison dart frogs, tortoises, large iguanas, flamingos, tropical ducks, free flying tropical birds and more. Stroll through and marvel at our lush gardens including tropical flowers, carnivorous plants and fruits of the world. Enjoy our newest exhibit, the Insectarium. Experience impressive insects & invertebrates from around the world. Your jungle adventure awaits!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devine, 6181B Old West Saanich Road, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1W8 Canada
De Vine Wines & Spirits is a true small-batch, craft distillery creating handcrafted spirits of the highest quality from bc grown ingredients.
In 2007, John and Catherine Windsor grew de Vine from a strong love of wine, community, and Vancouver Island. Along with a dedicated team of friends and family and 25 acres of overgrown farmland, a vineyard was planted.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Category 12 Brewing Inc, Unit C-2200 Keating Cross Rd, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 2A6 Canada
Category 12's unique tap room and brewery, The Lab, gives you a window into their super secret brewing process. Grab a pint of fresh Category 12 beer or a flight of tasters to help you decide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 2487 Mount St. Michael Rd Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1T7 Canada
Have you ever been to a Ciderhouse? You’re in for a treat! Visit Sea Ciderhouse and relax with a flight of cider and one of our Artisan Lunch Plates. We are open year-round. In the winter, enjoy the view from the warmth of our Tasting Room, in the summer, venture outside to the deck and watch the waves roll past our lush, organic orchard. Have kids? The whole family is welcome! Top off your visit with a tour and browse our gift shop for local goodies to take home. Come Raise A Glass At Sea Cider, Where Apples Live The Good Life!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 10 years (booster/car seats not permitted)
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional driver, local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - The Gardens at HCP
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Devine
- Entry/Admission - Category 12 Brewing Inc
- Entry/Admission - Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse
- Food and additional drinks (available for purchase)
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
4 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the TESLA TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.