DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Ziplining combines the exhilarating feeling of soaring through the air with the breathtaking beauty of Cougar Mountain. Our unique system allows two guests to ride side-by-side, each on their own cable during this incredibly scenic experience. The excursion includes multiple dual zip-lines connected to each other by a network of trails and boardwalks. A must-do in Whistler!
• The Adventure Group, 211-4293 Mountain Sq, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
• Superfly Ziplines, 211-4293 Mountain Sq, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Minimum weight is 60 lbs (27kg)
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs (113 kg)
- All guests will be weighed at check-in
- Activity duration is 3 hours roundtrip
- Guests must wear closed toe shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- COVID-19 measures now in place. Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check. Masks for guests and staff are optional on all experiences. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit our website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 measures now in place. Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check. Masks for guests and staff are optional on all experiences. For a complete list of new procedures, please visit tagwhistler.com/covid19.
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Adventure Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.