Soak up the serene beauty of the Alaskan wilderness on this 5-hour cruise into the Kenai Fjords across Resurrection Bay. Glide past majestic mountains, craggy cliffs and mammoth glaciers as your cruise boat cuts through the open waters. With the help of an expert wildlife guide, look out for whales, sea lions and other native wildlife. Then, indulge in a delicious lunch on Fox Island. End your tour with free time at a pebble beach, where you can skip stones and revel in the out-of-this-world scenery.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Resurrection Bay, Seward, AK
Kenai Fjords Tours is pleased to welcome you to picturesque Fox Island, in the heart of Resurrection Bay.
Stop At: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward Highway, Seward, AK
In Kenai Fjords National Park, over half of the landmass is covered by the enormous Harding Icefield, a thousand-foot block of ice that dates back to the last Ice Age. The Harding spills out in all directions in the form of glaciers. Some stretch northwest into rugged hills of the Kenai Peninsula. Others—five of them, to be exact—reach as far as the sea along the craggy coast of the Gulf of Alaska.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Fox Island, Kenai Fjords National Park, AK
Your exploration of Kenai Fjords National Park is enhanced by a chance to step off the boat, stroll the beach and explore on land. This island is rich in inspiration and character.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bear Glacier, Seward, AK
View Bear Glacier, the Harding Icefield's largest glacier within Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; dress in layers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Expert wildlife guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
Kenai Fjords Tours, 1304 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Alaska Collection in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.