Discover the beauty of Alaska’s unspoiled waters during your port stop at Seward on this cruise through Alaska’s Northwestern Fjord and Kenai Fjords National Park. Explore pristine glaciers and enchanting marine life and learn about the fascinating natural processes that created this outdoor wonderland, including one of the largest icefields in North America.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kenai Fjords National Park, Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska
Your adventure in Kenai Fjords begins at the harbor in beautiful Seward, Alaska. Check in at our central office and enjoy the sights and sounds of the lively waterfront. When it’s time to board, head down the dock to your vessel, where you’ll be greeted by our team of deckhands.
The journey begins as you sail out of the Seward harbor—watch for the resident bald eagle and seals! From here, different tours take different directions. As Resurrection Bay opens into the rugged Gulf of Alaska, our exploration into Kenai Fjords National Park deepens.
No matter the tour you choose, you’ll have plenty of wildlife-watching opportunities, see stunningly craggy coastlines, meet our enthusiastic and knowledgeable team of deckhands, learn and discover along with our passionate captains and explore the majesty that is Kenai Fjords.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Resurrection Bay, Seward, AK
We’ve been exploring the magic of Kenai Fjords since 1974—we’re leaders, trail-blazers and the most experienced company in the area. From the waters of Resurrection Bay to the distant fjords and glaciers, a lifetime of passion and adventure comes together with every tour.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This cruise is not recommended for travelers that have a cruise arriving or leaving the day of. It is an all day tour that requires check-in at 7:30 am and does not come back until 5:30 pm.
- Motorized wheelchair access is very limited. Please call ahead for information and confirmation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wildlife guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
Kenai Fjords Tours, 1304 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Your cruise will depart from the Kenai Fjords Tours Office: 1304 W. Fourth Avenue, Seward AK 99664, Please call us for shuttle pick up options.
- Seward Cruise Ship Terminal, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Alaska Collection in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.