The best and most diverse full day mountain tour of the Rocky Mountains. experience the geological beauty of Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater travel up rugged Clear Creek Canyon looking for sheep on the steep cliffs. Travel up and over the Continental Divide while reaching an altitude of nearly 12,000 feet (3,657m). An amazing 360-degree photo stop. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains, ski resorts, and Dillon reservoir. Visit Breckenridge a historic mining town and world class ski resort. Stroll down Main Street enjoying lunch and shopping on your own or ride the ski gondola for free (gondola runs during ski season and June to Labor day) When returning to Denver you will pass through the Eisenhower Tunnel – the longest, highest, passenger car tunnel in the world! This tour really highlights the local's favorite places in the Rocky Mountains. Book now only 12 guests per tour.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
See the giant ancient rock monoliths that create Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater. Walk into the music amphitheater, Learn about the geology and history in the Visitor Center and Explore the Trading Post home of the Colorado Music Hall of Fame.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Clear Creek Canyon, Clear Creek County, Georgetown, CO 81211
Look for Bighorn sheep and mountain climbers scaling the rugged steep canyon walls and see the beauty of Clear Creek as it rushes through the canyon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Historic Georgetown, 103 W 7th St, Georgetown, CO 78626-5702
Step back in time and see the historic buildings from the Silver Mining boom days of the 1860's, listed on the National Historic Registry
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loveland Pass, Route 6, Keystone, CO 80435
Cross the Continental Divide and experience breathtaking scenery as you walk up to the top and breath in the fresh air above treeline at 11,990 feet and experience amazing panoramic high mountain views
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sapphire Point Overlook, Swan Mountain Road, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Take a walk on a trail and see one of the most scenic overlooks and views in Summit County. Along the walk enjoy sights of Lake Dillon, The Ten Mile and Gore mountain ranges.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Breckenridge Ski Resort, 1599 Ski Hill Rd, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Enjoy historic downtown Breckenridge for shopping and lunch on your own choose to ride the ski gondola during the season up to the base of the resort, visit one of many museums, or stroll along the Blue River. There is something for everyone in Breckenridge
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. If there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the rare event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Only Children over 4years old permitted
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe driving conditions exist, so please dress comfortable outdoor appropriate clothes
- Ski Gondola is available during the ski season and in the summer.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides and guests will wear face masks while in the van when regulations require it.
- Professional driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned 12-15 passenger van
- Water refills, please bring a refillable water bottle for your own use
- Gratuities (recommended 15-20%)
- Food, lunch and drinks (available for purchase) in Breckenridge
Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
8 to 9 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Colorado Sightseer in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings