Discover Hawaii’s most authentic luxury luau at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. A beautifully curated cultural and culinary experience set among our iconic grassy lawn and the sandy shore of Mokapu beach.
Allow us to take you on a historical journey of our Polynesian ancestors arriving to Maui and settling in our ahupua’a (land division) while we give insight and life to our Hawaiian values that focus on the love of, connection to, and kuleana (responsibility) to the land. While enjoying our interactive story-telling, indulge in an `ohana style meal, beautifully plated and executed by our Executive Chef, Isaac Bancaco. Handcrafted cocktails personalized to your liking will also be available to enhance this culinary family style experience.
About This Deal
Discover Hawaii's Most authentic luxury luau at the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. Join us for a beautifully curated cultural and culinary experience set among our iconic grassy lawn and the sandy shore of Mokapu Beach. Indulge in an 'ohana style meal and unlimited handcrafted cocktails, while enjoying interactive story-telling.
• The Feast at Mokapu, 3550 Wailea Alanui Dr Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753-9518
• First Course - Ahi Poke, Traditional Poi, Shrimp and Cured Beef Poke, Hamakua Mushroom Salad, Grilled Ulu Salad
• Second Course - Huli Huli Chicken, Traditional Kalua Pork, Pulehu Steak, Local Caught Fish, Molokai Sweet Potatoes, Edamame Fried Rice
• Third Course - Haupia Tarts, Molokai Sweet Potato Cheesecake, Kuia Estate Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dinner - Authentice Hawaiin cuisine curated by Executive Chef, Isaac Bancaco
- Professional Digital Photo
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Feast at Mokapu in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.