This farm is off the beaten path and includes a low-impact, participatory element such as planting or harvesting. Most tours are observer based but we want your group to feel a part of the impact so when you come back, you can see the trees and food that you helped grow! No two tours are ever the same. We also include a magnificent farm tour and a delicious picnic made with local ingredients.
About This Deal
The Giving Tour is transforming tourism in a way that works for all: for travelers, the local community, and the island as a whole.
Too many people fly all the way to Hawai'i only to miss out on what the island really has to offer.
We curate meaningful experiences where tourists get to engage with real farmers, eat real food, and help real people. Those who participate in our tour leave the island fulfilled, knowing they were part of something truly special.
Take a guided tour and learn about agroforestry practices and the thriving, local food movement. Feed our sweet cow and chickens and take in the gorgeous views. Explore and help plant in our Giving Garden, a garden solely created for giving fresh produce away to elders and families in need. Finish off the experience with a locally sourced picnic as you revel in the beauty of Big Island, knowing that your participation helped give back to the island.
• Fresh Rosemary Focaccia Bread - Served with macadamia nut pesto and local honey.
• Sparkling Citrus Juice - Enjoy a refreshing citrus beverage.
• Local Honey
• Various, seasonal fruits
• Local chocolate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - Exotic fruits, Beverages, Light Picnic
Fresh Off the Grid, 55-3419 Akoni Pule Hwy, Hawi, HI 96719, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Giving Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.