This farm is off the beaten path and includes a low-impact, participatory element such as planting or harvesting. Most tours are observer based but we want your group to feel a part of the impact so when you come back, you can see the trees and food that you helped grow! No two tours are ever the same. We also include a magnificent farm tour and a delicious picnic made with local ingredients.
What You'll Get
You will help either plant or harvest for the local community while meeting the farmers and learning about planting methods. Taste fruits and herbs growing and feel good knowing that the energy you put into the land is directly benefitting the Earth and the community. Finish off with a delicious, organic picnic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - Exotic fruits, Beverages, Light Picnic
North Kohala Community Resource Center, 55-3393 Akoni Pule Hwy, Hawi, HI 96719, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Giving Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.