Where else can you make a fashion accessory in just 2 hours? And because the materials in the headdress will last for years, you will have a tangible reminder of this fun experience.
Plus you are making this headress inside a mannequin warehouse - something you don’t see everyday - using mannequin heads as a canvas.
What You'll Get
A local artist will provide tips and tricks to show you how to create a floral crown or halo headdress. You will choose from a wide variety of materials - artificial flowers, shells, feathers, butterflies and more - and complete a headdress in 2 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our bathroom is NOT wheelchair accessible but the bathroom in the restaurant across the street is
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- We provide glue guns, glue sticks, wire cutters
1031 Cotton St, Oakland, CA 94606, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Headdress Workshop in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.